Assignment #5: Exposure Compensation - Shutter Speed
1. Find one scene that you want to freeze the motion of.
- Set your shutter speed to a “fast” speed (small fraction 1/1000 = frozen motion).
- Take three photographs of the scene.
2. Find one scene that you want to show motion blur.
- Set your shutter speed to a “slow” speed (large fraction 1/30 = motion blur).
- Take three photographs of the scene. Remember while you are taking photos of the subject/object in motion you must pan with your camera. Following the subject while they move.
3. Upload all images to your H: drive.
- Create a new folder titled “Date_ShutterSpeed_Mini”
- Create 2 folders within this one: “Originals” and “Edited”
- Upload your new photos the “Originals” folder within a new folder
4. Write a brief 50 word summary describing what you noticed. You may wish to describe the use of Shutter Speeds, to describe your choice of motion. This should be posted to your blog along with a photograph you took.
5. Overall Marks:
- Part 1 & 2: 5 marks
- Part 4: 5 marks